Equanimity Named A Top Magazine Launched 2010
Samir Husni's Guide to New Magazines, Volume 26 has named Equanimity Magazine one of the top 30 magazines launched in 2010. Accompanied by newspaper distributed mags and other magazines that cater to foodies, art and literature, the business world, and gamers... Equanimity hit the radar of Mr.Magazine's staff. They base their criteria on:
1. How much publicity did the magazine generate at launch? Mr. Magazine's Review: http://mrmagazine.wordpress.com/
2. How relevant was the magazine to intended market?
3. Was the magazine notably diversified and specialized?
4. How innovative was the magazine?
5. Was the magazine so bizarre that it had to be included?
We at Equanimity don't consider our magazine bizarre and the gang at Mr. Magazine apparently agrees awarding Equanimity for "A good attempt in achieving a new breed of magazines and a lot of credit for being the leader of the pack."
They go on to talk about Equanimity's diversity and our attempt to better reflect our society with diverse topics covered in one magazine. To read more about the top new magazine launches in 2010 go to:
and thanks to our readers for inspiring us to help others become balanced in many ways!
Peace + Balance = Equanimity
Mr. Magazine's Review: http://mrmagazine.wordpress.com/